Petmobile Vet Clinic Services
Dr. Liana Mawer providing veterinary house call care for cats and dogs in the Brandon, MB and surrounding areas. Vaccines, examinations, routine surgeries, veterinary behaviour consults and minor medical issues can be addressed in the comfort of your home or in the well equipped mobile clinic.
- Vaccinations and wellness examinations
- Routine Surgeries such as spay/neuter and teeth cleaning
- Basic lab work (either in the mobile clinic or through a laboratory)
- Minor Medical Issues
- Medication prescriptions
- Behaviour consultations
- Assessment and behaviour modification programs for cats/dogs.
- Preventative behavioural sessions for new cats/dogs or assessments to improve quality of life for any cat/dog
- Home health care for older pets
- When the time has come and you have decided to let your pet go we can euthanize your pet in the comfort of your home and then provide cremation.
Behavioural Products for Sale
The following products can be purchased by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For local orders I will come to your house and fit the product and I will also provide some basic training advice.
This site is intended to be for general educational purposes only and is not intended to replace any information or advice given to you by a veterinarian who has actually seen and examined your pet. Any correspondence or information on this site does not constitute a client-patient relationship as that only occurs when a veterinarian has seen and examined your pet. Readmore..
No one can fix your life for you. You need to set out to consciously to do it for yourself…
(Dr. Christiane Northrup, MD)
I think this goes for pet behaviour as well. You have to consciously set out to get the knowledge you need to fix problem behaviours in your pets. You can hire someone for help or information, but ultimately, you have to figure out how you can replicate the methods to meet your goals and keep your pet healthy and happy.
- Dr. Liana MawerRead more.. >
How to have a good relationship with your veterinarian
If you have a good relationship with your veterinarian, you will likely be far more comfortable making decisions about your pet and his/her health care more .